without dieting or deprivation
and live the life you want to live
and gain freedom, confidence and control
Achieve vibrant health, lasting vitality and a body you love
with a Mind Plan not a meal plan.
with a Mind Plan not a meal plan.
Are you unhappy about your body weight?
- Is your body weight holding you back from living life to the full?
- Are you sick of dieting and regaining weight?
- Are you frustrated by all the contradictory food and weight loss advice you’re bombarded with?
- Are you struggling to maintain healthy habits?
- Have you been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes?
- Are you wondering if it’s even possible for you to attain the body you want?
How do you want to Start Slimming Today?
READ THE BOOK
LISTEN TO THE AUDIOBOOK
ATTEND A RETREAT
The Missing Piece in the Weight Loss Puzzle
You are here to make your unique contribution to the world.
However, if your energy is being drained by unhappiness about your body weight or confusion about what to eat, it’s compromising your ability to make your unique contribution. And that would be very sad – if the world missed out on you – if those closest to you weren’t experiencing the effervescent you – because you were holding back. Or simply didn’t have the energy or confidence to be all you wanted to be.
Far too many people have their vitality and radiance trapped inside a heavy body, heavy mind or heavy heart. It isn’t that carrying less body fat is a pre-requisite for living fully; it’s that if you’re reading this, you probably feel heavier than you want to feel, and heavier than allows you to be comfortable and confident.
That’s why NeuroSlimming is about setting you free.
- Free of excess body fat.
- Free of dieting, deprivation and discipline.
- Free of calorie-counting and denying yourself your favourite foods.
- Free of cravings and emotional eating.
- Free of confusion about what, when and how much to eat.
- Free to make peace with your body and peace with food.
- Free to eat with joy and appreciation rather than guilt and anxiety.
- And free to live life to the full because you’re no longer holding back or putting off happiness.
NeuroSlimming does this by giving you a Mind Plan not a meal plan.
Your Step-by-Step Mind Plan:
- will remove the barriers to your vibrant health and a body you love.
- will rewire your brain to reshape your body.
- will give you freedom, control and confidence.
A personal word from Dr Helena
Attaining your ideal healthy body weight is NOT meant to be a drudge. We’ve been brainwashed to believe it’s a hard, boring slog. With NeuroSlimming, you’ll discover it’s the opposite: a joyful and exciting adventure.
Having had my own body weight struggles, I know how utterly frustrating and depressing it is to try diet after diet and never achieve lasting success. Until I created NeuroSlimming.
I’ve been a medical doctor for almost 30 years and I’ve seen that it doesn’t matter how many times or how many ways you’ve tried to shed excess body fat in the past without success. NeuroSlimming will work for you.
In 2016, my book NeuroSlimming won Bronze Medal in the international Living Now Awards. These awards celebrate the year’s best books for better living.
NeuroSlimming was recognised for its contribution to positive global change in health and wellness. I know it will also bring positive change to your life.
What makes NeuroSlimming different from any other weight loss program?
The world is drowning in information on health, nutrition and exercise. From liver cleansing to lentils, leotards to lycra, low cal to lavage and portion size to paleo, new weight loss trends are popping up faster than you can sauté kale. Yet 95% of people who try to lose weight put it all back on, plus more, within 12 months of starting any sort of weight loss regime. Why?
Because the key factor in successful weight management has been overlooked:
The brain is our control centre. Every part of the body follows the signals and instructions sent out by the brain. The brain determines why, how and where body fat is stored. The brain drives our metabolism, hunger, food choices, motivation to exercise (or not) and hormone production. The brain is also in constant communication with our gut and its resident microorganisms.
Therefore the brain is the starting point for making positive changes to our health and body fat levels. It doesn’t matter if you have a slow metabolism, a frenetic lifestyle or a genetic predisposition to gaining body fat because NeuroSlimming addresses the underlying cause of the issue and gives you a Mind Plan rather than a meal plan.
NeuroSlimming teaches you how to rewire your brain and reset your gut.